We had Mackenzie's family party at our house on Sunday afternoon. The Lego Friends theme that she picked turned out to be so much fun! We put together all of her Lego sets (which are a bunch!) and used those for decorations. This silly girl told me she wanted the soft kind of sugar cookies from Wal-Mart instead of my cookies. So that's what I got...but at the last minute I thought, "I just CANNOT have a party with decorating cookies for it!" So we had both...in literally 30 minutes, I had baked and decorated little Lego cookies. I can't help myself!
Mackenzie's Poses:
I love decorating the party table!
Uncle Clint was helping her figure out the Rainbow Loom.
The littlest Baldwin baby, Olivia Jade!
Aunt Barbara stopped by a little later on in the day. She got there just in time to put together some Lego's!
We were all partied out and ready to relax (I mean, play Lego's...) at this point!






































No comments:
Post a Comment