Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Good Morning, Sweet 7 Year Old!

Mackenzie's birthday fell on a Wednesday, so we woke her up and sang to her before she got ready for school. And, every birthday morning should begin with a present or two! I love these sleepy little bed heads! I wonder how many times she said, "It's my birthday!" at school today...a LOT if I had to guess! She was very excited to be turning 7!!!
Everybody was interested in her presents!
Jonah just liked the wrapping paper!
love, love, and love
That hair...
Ready for school...it was a Spirit Dress day, so she didn't have to wear her uniform today.
Uncle Clint is such a good Uncle, that he drove over to our house late the night before and put birthday cards in our mailbox so that Mackenzie would get them on her birthday! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment