This girl LOVES her Daddy! Madison was so excited about Daddy Date Night! She looked so pretty in her new outfit that Grandma Baldwin got her. I got her all ready and "introduced" her, which has become a favorite thing with the girls, thanks to G-Ma! Daddy took her to Chick-fil-a for dinner and then to the church to do all of the fun activities that were planned. I know one of the best parts of the night was when Madison got to paint Daddy's foot! I loved watching the videos and seeing the pictures when they got home. I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that this wonderful man I am married to is not only the best husband, but he is THE. BEST. DADDY. EVER!
Precious!
Photo Bomber! Mackenzie could only take so much of not being the center of attention! =0) Mackenzie, Jonah, Grandma Baldwin and I went to Mazzio's for dinner after finishing up the garage sale.
They're off! I love how she turned and looked back at me!
There are only 2 girls besides me that are allowed to go on dates with Daddy! This is 100% Pure Cuteness right here!
I love this poem! Makes me want to cry...I'm glad she has such wonderful footsteps to follow!
Yes! God, thank you for her Daddy!
And I have to add...look at those coloring skills!
"Bean soup!" That's funny! (That would be menistrone!)
He IS her Best Buddy!
Now that's a happy face!































No comments:
Post a Comment