Sunday, October 27, 2013

October Misc.

Fun pic's from October...(yes, it is February and I am just now doing this blog post...yikes!)

Madison was almost Strawberry Shortcake for Halloween, but changed her mind and went with the bee at the last minute. She's rockin' this wig though!
They love each other!
Jonah is surrounded by girls!


It's very hard to get all 3 of them to look and smile at the same time. Sometimes you've just gotta take what you can get!

Mackenzie wanted me to straighten her hair for her birthday party. So beautiful & grown up looking!
Madison wasn't to be left out of the hair straightening party! I love her hair!
Sometimes I have helpers in the kitchen when I decorate cookies! LOVE this!
Precious moments...
Garage sale time!
Mackenzie tucked everyone in for the night!
Somebody loves bath time!
I had to run up to the school for something and got to see Mack playing outside for a few minutes. She was very excited that I was there!
Mackenzie was invited to Lilli's birthday party at the KJM stables. 
Lilli is a sweet friend from Regent.
Oh how they make me laugh!
Sometimes we go to Mazzio's after church on Sunday nights. The girls always think it's great fun to sit with the "big girls." Not sure where Mackenzie was on this night though.
Entertaining Jonah at the dr's office.
Madison was telling me a story!
Mackenzie got Willie Wonka for her birthday and the girls have learned to do the Oompa Loompa dance. It is the funniest thing ever!
Madison was invited to a little birthday party for Claire at Braum's after church one night. The girls got these cute ladybug tutu's and had so much fun!
Gwen, Madison, Claire, Savanah & Madeline. 
These silly girls...we looked over and Mackenzie and Kinley were "worshipping!" We had a little talk about this when we got home and explained that while it was very funny, we don't want to mock worshiping God in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment