At 14 months old, Jonah is cuter than ever! I really didn't know having a boy could be so much fun! I love these Fall decorations that G-Ma sets up each year. It's just perfect for a photo op! Jonah gets called a girl at least every other day, because of his pretty hair. I keep having to remind Brian that our Disney trip is coming soon and it is only temporary! I love his soft little curls and will miss them when they are gone. Jonah still isn't walking...it is much easier and he can go faster when he crawls, so why walk?! Both of the girls walked at 13 months, so it has to be coming soon! Grandma Shaw was spending the afternoon with us, so she helped me get Jonah's attention, and most of these smiles were for her. As Jonah gets older, he looks more and more like his Daddy. He is a Momma's boy though, and has me completely wrapped around his little finger. He is spoiled rotten and he knows it. He's got two things going for him...he's the only boy, and the last baby...that equals completely spoiled!
Whoever says boy clothes aren't cute has never seen this kid's closet!
















No comments:
Post a Comment