Saturday, October 5, 2013

A CherryBerry Birthday

Mackenzie wanted to have her 7th birthday party at one of her favorite places...CherryBerry! She had 15 of her closest friends there to celebrate with her! Frozen yogurt...cupcakes...friends...presents...a pinata...what more could a 7 year old girl ask for?!
Here she is right as we were leaving for the party. She was showing off her new shirt and Lego Friends watch!
Sisters...forever friends!
My "Mini-Me." When she realized that we were both wearing brown boots and jeans, she decided we should pose the same way for the picture. Funny girl!!
They kinda like each other!
Madison's pose...so funny!
Here is Mackenzie with her sweet friend, Emma. 
Weren't they babies just yesterday?! They look like teenagers!
What kid on the planet wouldn't love getting to pick any kind and as much of frozen yogurt and candy toppings they want?!
BFF's
Here is Mackenzie with some of her Regent friends, Natalie, Lilli & Avery.
Campbell, Courtnee, and Ella.
"Happy Birthday to You..."
Mackenzie & sweet Josie
Two peas in a pod...
Mackenzie asked for a pinata for weeks before her birthday. When she decided on Cherry Berry, I told her she couldn't have a pinata there. Imagine the surprise on her face when we went in to schedule the party and the manager said, "You can pretty much bring in anything you would like for the party...a pinata, or whatever else you might want." WHAT?! Her eyes got as big as quarters...there was no denying her the pinata at that point! Thankfully it was nice enough that we were able to do it outside. And let me just add...she picked out the biggest pinata I have ever seen in my life! Thankfully G-Ma helped us fill it with candy! 
Time for presents...
I have to confess...I was not very organized and didn't even write down what all Mackenzie got from her friends. I tried to go back and write it down afterwards, but it all happened so fast that I didn't remember all of them. And, even worse...we started on thank you cards, but never got them in the mail. I hope people don't think I am terrible for that...it wasn't intentional, but it just didn't get done this time. There's always next year, right?! If it's an consolation, Mackenzie absolutely loved all of her gifts and is very, very thankful for all of her wonderful friends!
She got several Lego Friends sets, a rainbow loom, DVD's, scrapbook and art kits, color-on bags, and more!
Regent friends...Campbell, Ella, Macy, Natalie, and Gabrielle.
Mackenzie drew this picture of her and Katelyn at her birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment