Friday, October 18, 2013

The Baldwin Gang

Every time I see one of these old-fashioned photo places, I think how much fun it would be! So, on our second morning at Silver Dollar City, I decided it was time! Choosing which outfits to wear was completely overwhelming to me, so I told Brian to pick what he wanted to wear and then they could plan the rest of us around that. Well, I didn't really intend to be a saloon girl, but it just happened that way! When the photographer asked if I wanted to hold a whiskey bottle or a gun, I quickly chose the gun! The girls held bags of money...apparently we had just robbed a bank. What a great lesson to teach your kids....haha!!!
I really laughed when we posted it on FB and Pastor Ted's comment was "Brian's new staff publicity picture." =0) 
It was expensive, but I am so glad we did it and I absolutely love this picture! The girls looked so cute in their little dresses, and Jonah's serious expression matched Brian's perfectly! So funny! We weren't really supposed to take any of our own pictures, but I quickly snapped a few while we were waiting. I mean, we were in a rebellious mood, robbing banks and hanging out in saloons and all...a few pictures weren't going to hurt anything! This is one of my very favorite memories of our trip to Branson over Fall Break!
Cutest little Cowboy the Wild West has ever seen!
Daddy was a very handsome bank robber, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment