Thursday, October 31, 2013

ELP Costume Parade

The ELP Costume parade is always so much fun! I love seeing all of the different costumes the kids wear. After changing her mind several times, Madison settled on a bumblebee costume, which I was so happy about! And, she was THE cutest bumblebee I have ever seen! I know I'm biased, but come on...look at her! She waved and smiled all the way around the gym for the parade! 
Here she is at home when we were getting ready. This costume was worth every penny we spent! (and we spent a lot of pennies on it!)
In her classroom, right before the costume parade.
Madi and Lucy, checking out each other's costumes!
All of the classes sit around the gym, waiting for their turn to parade.
It was so cute when she saw us...her little eyes lit up!
Jonah enjoyed the costume parade too! It won't be long and he'll be the one parading!
Afterwards, we took some pictures before heading back to the classroom and changing out of the costumes.
Here are a few things Madison made at ELP and church around Halloween time!
I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment