Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

I was so excited that Madison's class got to go on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch this year. This is the first time that the PreK-A class has done that. Madison was so excited and the icing on the cake was that her "buddy" for the day was her BFF, Lucy! It was so cute to watch them walking around everywhere together, holding hands. Madison loved feeding the animals! The kids learned about different kinds of pumpkins, took a hayride, fed the animals, played in the hay mazes, and each got to pick out a pumpkin to take home! Madi picked the pumpkin with the longest stem ever. Which was great until the stem broke off and "juice" came out, as Madi said! Ick! After that, they headed back to have lunch and complete the rest of their regular school day. There are few places that are better for taking pictures than the pumpkin patch, so here they all are!
Madison and Lucy were in Ms. Karen & Ms. Janis's 2 year old class together, the first year we did ELP. They both have big sisters the same age and have very similar personalities. 
Madison loved Lucy's hat and has asked for one every since. I keep reminding her that Christmas is coming!
I think Madison fed over half the animals there! She loved it and wasn't afraid of them at all. It was just so cute that I kept taking pictures...I can't help it!
Learning about pumpkins and gourds.
Jonah came along for the fun too! It was a chilly morning so I was very glad he had a hoodie to wear!
Waiting for the hayride...
Ms. Nancy and Ms. Hillary are so wonderful!
I'm so glad I get to do special things like this with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment