Jonah and I were so happy to have a play date/lunch with our friends Jill and Cash! Cash is about 3 months younger than Jonah, and they are buddies in the nursery at church. I am so thankful for the wonderful friendships God has blessed me with here in Tulsa! For me and for my children. It is fun to look at these boys and think about watching them grow up together!
After visiting and playing for a few hours, Jonah and I headed to Wal-Mart before the girls got home from school. Only Jonah was completely sacked out when I got there. I took him out of the car and laid him in the bottom of the basket. Surprisingly, he stayed asleep the entire time I shopped, checked out, loaded groceries, and yep...I loaded a sleeping baby back into the van. Playing with Cash just wore him out!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment