Friday, October 11, 2013

GA Sleepover

Mackenzie had her first GA Sleepover at the church this past Friday night. She was so excited about it, and of course I wasn't about to miss out on the fun! (Even though this was the same weekend as our garage sale and I was completely exhausted!) Now, we were only staying for one night...about 14 hours to be exact! However, it took a LOT of stuff to sleep at the church! We ate pizza and all kinds of other junk food, the girls decorated pillowcases and hats, made bracelets and painted each others fingernails. It is so much fun to watch Mackenzie with her friends! And, Connie was there too, so we kind of had our own slumber party! Early on in the night, all of the girls spread their sleeping bags out all over the room. Mackenzie was across the room from me...which was fine until it was time to actually turn the lights off and go to sleep. All of a sudden, here she came dragging her stuff over right next to me. =0) It was precious! I know those days will come to an end far too soon. Things like this remind me that I am entering into an entirely new phase of life with Mackenzie. It's going to be fun every step of the way! 
Madison wasn't too happy that she didn't get to go, but G-Ma came up and spent the night so that made everything okay!
On our way!!!
We took peanut butter for the Ministry Center.
It didn't take long for the pillow fighting to begin!
Mackenzie with her friends, Bella & Bella!
Oh, she is growing up way, way, way too fast!
Kinley & Mackenzie with their decorated pillowcases. It was so cute to watch them running around asking everyone to sign them! Mackenzie even wanted me to sign her pillowcase, which was so sweet! 
The Easterwood girls
The 1st grade GA girls at the sleepover. (There were several 1st grade friends who were unable to come.)
The girls love Hailey!
Tie-dye buddies, Emma & Mack.
Courtnee, Mackenzie & Hallee
Bella & Mackenzie...these girls were just babies when we came to STBC 6 years ago.
She worked so hard to write this Bible verse on her pillow case!
That's quite a hat she decorated!
Yep, I said I brought a lot of stuff...here it is! Was it all necessary? No, probably not. Was I glad I had it all there? Well, yeah!!! 
Powdered donuts for breakfast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment