To say that everyone went overboard on buying Jonah toys for Christmas might be an understatement! Look how happy is he about it though! We can't have him playing with My Little Pony's and baby dolls, now can we?! He needed some boy toys! I had to convince Daddy that he really didn't need a remote control boat for the bathtub or a flying helicopter just yet. That will come soon enough, I know!
My mom has always said, "If every baby were as loved as ours, the world would be a much better place." There is definitely truth in that. (And it has nothing at all to do with buying them stuff, just to clarify!)
I put a picture of this on FB and got lots of funny comments back: (Pastor Ted's is my favorite!)
- Verla Parker YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!! lol. looks like he's happy with every one of them!! I'm like Pat - what are they going to do when he is 16- lol
- Candace Baldwin I have to take responsibility for some of it! I couldn't help it...he needed some boy toys!
- Ted Kersh We were going to buy for our grand kids but there was nothing left in any stores ANYWHERE!
- Jennifer Davis Mounger I don't know about Jonah, but Chandler was asleep during both of our Christmases so when he woke up, he was very surprised by all of his new toys!
- Candace Baldwin Jennifer, Jonah did sleep or eat through most of the present opening! He has plenty of toys to entertain him now. I need to get with you and ask some questions about Rhea Lana. I think I want to try it.
- Candace Baldwin Tom, (and Lyn) We love all of the toys you got for Jonah! Every baby should be as loved and spoiled as he is. :0) Thankful he has such wonderful and generous grandparents!
I love this...he's looking at all those toys, like, "Where to start?!"
Mackenzie is such a good big sister! Jonah already adores her. I can't wait to watch him crawl along and try to keep up with his sisters!
She was helping him use his hammer!
Love this video...makes me laugh every time I watch it!
























No comments:
Post a Comment