Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Fun

This is a post of random pictures from December. It was such a fun, BUSY month! And there were so many things to take pictures of. =0)

We had a little brunch at Kari's house one morning to visit and pray over Amanda before her family moved to Kentucky. I thought Cushing was far enough away, but the Lord had other plans for the Cupp's! It was a wonderful time of fellowship. Claire is 18 months old and Jonah is bigger than she is!

We have another Mickey Mouse fan in the house!
We went to the Cuaderes' Christmas party one Sunday night and Madison was so happy to see Ms. Amy. 
How can you not just want to eat him up?!
Madison and Daddy built a pretty impressive block tower.
I was gone somewhere and Brian sent me this picture of the girls playing in our bathtub. Looks like fun to me!
Madison and Jonah hung out with Daddy at the church while I went to Mackenzie's little program at the retirement home and to her class party. He took this video of Madi hard at work, lifting weights.
Here are the girls doing Christmas cheers at G-Ma's house.
Sweet cheeks!
Jonah definitely likes to be held. This is the only way I can get things done around the house sometimes. He gets very heavy in the MobyWrap though, so I can't do it for long. He likes being nice and toasty, close to Momma!
I. HATE. MICE! We had a mouse in our house for about a week, and I was completely bothered by it. I think he was just trying to terrorize me too, because he ran right by me a couple of times. It was like he was trapped in our living room and couldn't figure out how to get out. When I woke up to mouse noises under my bed one night, that was it. I decided it was time to declare war! With 12 traps set in our house, we finally got him!
I love mornings at home with my babies. 
Grandma Baldwin got this cute little shirt for Jonah.
He loves his playmat!
We went to Muskogee one night and ate Chinese food and looked at Christmas lights with Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin. Bailey rode with us and the girls had a great time hanging out the window of the van and singing Christmas songs. We may have to make this a new tradition.
Here are some video's that I took while we were looking at lights.
Madison cracks me up!
Crazy Daddy!

Taking a nap on G-Ma's bed...now that's one tired kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment