Sunday, December 9, 2012

Children's Choir Christmas Program

The girls' Christmas choir program was this Sunday night. This was Madison's first Christmas program to be in. I loved it that they were on the stage singing together! They sang two songs: "Did You Hear About the Baby, Born today in Bethlehem," and 
"Ring the Bells, Sing Noel, This is Jesus' Birthday, Children sing to the King, Jesus is born!" 
They had quite a fan club...G-Ma, Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin, Poppa Jim & Louise, Grandma Shaw, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Clint & Aunt Abigail, Aunt Amy, Collin & Bailey were all there! And Momma & Daddy, too of course! We took up a full two rows. After the program, we stuck with tradition and went to Braum's for burgers and ice cream.
Madison is wearing Mackenzie's dress from last year, and Mackenzie is wearing Bailey's dress from last year.
Madison is in 3 year old choir, with "Ms. Janice" Herrington, Wendi Pierce, Krista Smith, and Jessica Manning. (Hope I'm not forgetting any of the teachers!) Next year I am planning to help in her 4 year old choir class.
Mackenzie is in Kindergarten Choir, with Ms. Kari, Lorie Bell, Sarah Sweaney, Melody Campbell, Erin Zimmerman, and me. I love watching her sing and have fun with her friends.
What a great gift God gave us, in Grandparents!
Madison and her friend, Gwen Pierce.
We have a LOT of Kindergarten kids in Choir this year!
Bella, Mackenzie, Kinley & Josie, looking pretty in red.
I tried to go take a few pictures of Madison before the program, but when she saw me, she didn't want to let go of me. So I snuck around from the back and got this picture of her sitting with Krista. 
The two girls in between Mack and Madi kinda did their own thing during the program. Mackenzie is looking at them like, "What are you doing?!" They were very cute though!
Madison was all smiles. I was very proud of her! I thought she might be shy and not want to get up there, but she did great! I think it helped that Mackenzie was up there at the same time.
She got very excited and waved when she saw Grandma Baldwin!
I love how both of the girls' tights are bunched up around their ankles...I think they both needed a size smaller!
Kindergarten Choir Class
The whole gang...
Bailey and Collin sang after the girls'.
The girls just adore Kari! 
Maybe this is why...
Sisters!
Jonah with Aunt Abigail & Uncle Clint. They look good with a baby...
Sweet Lovin's for G-Ma! Everybody was very, very sad when G-Ma had to leave to go home at the end of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment