On Christmas Eve, we drove back from Newcastle just in time for the Christmas Eve service. This was our first time since we have been at STBC that we have been able to be there for it. I'm so glad we made it, but I spent most of the service feeding Jonah and changing his dirty diapers, and it was rather stressful for me.
Afterwards, we ended up going to Chili's with the Romoser's and Easterwood's. God has blessed us with such wonderful friends at STBC. Kari's parents even bought our dinner...so very nice of them!
I love these sweet ladies so much. I'm so thankful that God brought them into my life and that He has orchestrated the friendship that we have. It was so much fun to spend Christmas Eve with them.
Here are some videos of the girls singing Christmas songs in Kari's car on the way to Chili's.
They are CRAZY!!!
The girls had a table all of their own. They had a blast!
Madi and Katelyn are good friends!
Jonah had a good time with Kari's mom, Mama Sue!
Jonah & Zach










No comments:
Post a Comment