Saturday, July 1, 2023

TOPGOLF

We kicked off July with a Saturday night at TopGolf and it was so much fun! This was the first time the kids had ever been there, and I think they all enjoyed it. I was so glad they put us on the ground level, so I didn't have to worry about Jack falling off the ledge! We played two games, and Brian won one and Mackenzie won the other. Jack was in the big middle of everything, and they even had golf clubs that were just his size. It was the cutest thing ever! We will definitely have to go to TopGolf again. This was such a fun, much-needed family night, halfway through our crazy summer! 
We got some of the donut holes that you squirt filling into...we decided they were just okay. Probably wouldn't order them again.
Hahaha!
Mackenzie was very good at golfing!
It took a few tries, but Jonah got the hang of it and really improved by the end!
Madi is probably not going to be a golfer anytime soon, but she still participated and had fun! =0)
Last time we came, I beat Brian. I was more focused on Jack this time...gonna use that as my excuse anyway!
Madi's favorite part of the night was taking selfies! LOL!
Jack wanted to do it all by himself, of course!
He really liked waving his club around the hole where the balls come out.
I sure love my people!
Oh my stars! Seriously, look at this tiny golf bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment