After spending the week at home, at the last minute we decided to drive down to camp for the day on Friday. We didn't even tell Brian we were coming, and we got there just in time to hear his morning teaching time. Then we spent the rest of the day doing some of our favorite camp things. We also packed and loaded up a lot of our stuff, which made things easier for us the next week.
Jonah really likes his new Minecraft book! I'm impressed that he could concentrate on it, in the Tab surrounded by 5,000 people!
Pre-Session is Jack's FAVORITE!
We played MANY games of Sequence this summer!
I'm not really sure what the backstory is here, but Todd bought enough ICEE's to fill up this huge bucket. No clue why, but it made for a fun picture! I think it was like 30 ICEE's or something like that!
Wouldn't be Friday night without a little Church Clap!
Cutest. Boys. EVER.
Someday some girl is going to steal their hearts, but for now they are all mine!
Running the bases...
Poor Mackenzie couldn't run the bases with her broken pinky toe.
Golf Carting around camp!
Jack thinks he owns the green room!
Some of my favorite pins of the summer!
Helping with invitation cards!
We make Jack hold someones hand anytime he is up on the stage. I just don't trust him around all of that expensive sound equipment! And I don't want him to fall off that tall stage either, of course!


























No comments:
Post a Comment