Here are some random pics taken during July. Our summers are anything but boring!
In the pic above, we were having a little at-home Sunday morning "service" around our kitchen table. We are home for such a short time on the weekends, that sometimes we just stay at home on Sunday mornings.
Brian took the big kids to see Indiana Jones. I thought that one might be a little too intense for Jack, so I stayed home with him.
Our friend Ted Morgan passed away this week. He was my children's church teacher & introduced me to so many Bible stories & Biblical truths from a young age.
On July 5th, Mackenzie started having trouble breathing while we were at Falls Creek. We ended up taking her to the first aid clinic at Falls Creek a couple times to check her oxygen levels, and they were normal each time. On Friday of week 5, Mackenzie stayed at camp with Brian and the other kids and I headed back earlier in the day. Around dinner time, Mackenzie became very panicky and couldn't breathe. After being checked out in the first aid clinic again, we decided it would be best for Brian to go ahead and drive back to Edmond with her and I met them at the ER. They did a chest xray and checked her O2 levels again, and nothing obvious showed up. It is possible that she has some kind of asthma issue happening, or it could possibly be an anxiety related problem. I really hate that she is dealing with this. It's scary when you feel like you can't breathe and you don't know what is wrong with you. It was also adding stress that we were leaving for Portugal in a few weeks & we needed to figure this thing out fast.
I took Madi to Goodwill to shop for an "ugly prom dress" for one of the theme nights at camp with Capitol Hill. This black and gold one was perfect, but she didn't go for it! 

Mackenzie had to do some bloodwork one day and it was the biggest mess getting it done.
Hair day = Best day!
Mackenzie spent the night with Shelby one weekend that we were home.
Brian and I took Jonah on a date to see Mission Impossible. It was so good!
We went to Blanchard for little Theo's 1st Birthday party! There were a LOT of people there!
And a WHOLE LOT of presents!!
Cutest McDonald's worker ever!
Waiting at the OrthoPlus place for Mack's toe xray.
Jack loves playing in the water sprinkler!
This is next-level tired right here!
Jonah got to see his friends Owen and Nathan from Northwest Baptist one day during the last week of camp.
Mackenzie has been working in our neighbors yard this summer. It is hard work & I am so proud of her! Especially when its so hot and she's having trouble breathing.
Jack and I went to the Library several times, while we waited for the girls to get out of cheer practice. It's a pretty fun place to hang out!
The girls planned this whole dress-up-like-Barbie thing to go see the new Barbie movie with friends! So fun!
I loved how they both went for very different Barbie looks!
Jack is very into the Guac-n-roll Geckos chant from Falls Creek!
Facetiming with my little buddy while I was in Portugal! I missed him!
Mackenzie wanted Daddy to take a picture of her parking job at his work. She pulled the car around to the front of the building for me when we left for Portugal and she was proud of her parking job! Hahaha!
While Mack and I were in Portugal, Brian took the other kids to a relative of Grandma Baldwin's to go swimming and have dinner one night. It looks like they had a fun time!
I came across this picture from Falls Creek 2007 the other day...we've been doing this thing for a long time now! Look at baby Mack!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment