Saturday, July 15, 2023

OKC GoStudents

Brian, Jack and I went to the OKC GoStudents block party on Saturday night. The big kids were all tired and wanted to stay home (Who can blame them when we are literally only there for about 36 hours over the weekend?!) Jack had a blast playing on the playground and getting his face painted like Spider-man. The next morning, we all went back to Emmaus for church. Brian and Jamie shared about GoStudents during the service, and then we ate lunch with the team. 
Brian and I talked about the fact that we are basically on a 10 week long mission trip during the summers. No wonder we are getting tired! It's a good kind of tired though...
I was very impressed with how still Jack sat for this! 
Jamie gave Jonah an entire pizza just for himself. Our pizza-loving boy was happy about this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment