Our friend Jeff went to be with Jesus this week. My heart is broken for his sweet wife & little girl. Jeff was a great friend in High School...always so fun to be around. I am so thankful that Jeff knew Jesus!
I posted this a week or so before Jeff left for heaven. His service in Oklahoma was the day before we left for Portugal, and I was so glad I was able to be there.
Friends, would you please pray for our dear friend Jeff Brunker and his sweet wife Carleigh Brunker. Jeff has a brain tumor and will be entering eternity soon, probably in the next few weeks. I’m SO thankful that Jeff knows Jesus! Because of that, this won’t be a forever goodbye, and I know his family finds great peace in that thought.
Time passes and people go different directions in life, but I’m so thankful for the season that we got to grow up in together.
I’ll never forget meeting Carleigh in 2016 when we moved to Edmond and our girls started school at OCS. We were experiencing a hard transition, and she was literally the first person I remember reaching out and loving on us. Our girls weren’t even in her grade, and yet there she was, ready to help them settle in. I don’t remember exactly when we realized that she was dating Jeff, but I do remember thinking “wow Jeff, you did good!” There isn’t a sweeter person on the planet, than Carleigh.
God, be ever near, as they walk through this valley.
Then they come to your house and perform for you while you recover!

























No comments:
Post a Comment