After getting to the hotel at 5:00 AM and crashing, we got about 2 hours of sleep and a hot shower, and we were off to church on Sunday morning in Portugal. It was dark on our drive in, so opening the windows to this beautiful view was just amazing! We loaded into vans and drove an hour and a half to get to the church. There is something about listening to believers worshipping and preaching in another language that is just special. We learned really fast that they sing very loudly and beautifully in Portugal! To say we hit the ground running is an understatement, but we didn't want to waste any time. Who needs sleep?!
This is the view standing on the balcony of my room.
Having my own room was an unexpected blessing on this trip. I never, ever get to sleep by myself, so I quite enjoyed it!
Somehow I managed to pull myself together and not look like I had only slept for two hours.
And this was the view from the back of the hotel.
This is one of three church plants that Fernando is a part of at this time. It is pretty incredible how God is using him and his family in Portugal!
We had just a few minutes after the service to take pictures around the church. It was so beautiful there!
We decided that the landscaping in Portugal looks like Minecraft...everything is lined up in rows and just so cool looking.
What a fun time, hanging out with these two!
























No comments:
Post a Comment