Monday, July 17, 2023

Spent Most of Week 7 at Home

The kids and I spent most of week 7 at home. It's harder to just be at camp all of the time now that the kids have so many other activities going on. Plus, we just needed some down time at home! The girls had cheer practice on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so we really didn't have much of a choice anyway. Also, Madi and I had an eye dr appointment, I had a cookie order to do, and Jonah had a swim party with the boys from his grade at Mrs. Brumfield's house. So it was a "busy but somewhat relaxing" week at home. We did go down to camp on Friday, just for the day, mostly to bring a lot of our stuff back home with us. 
Jack LOVES playing Legos with Jonah!
Jack has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I still can't believe I have a blue-eyed child!
Don't get me wrong--I love my brown-eyed girls (and boy) too! All so beautiful!
I really don't even have a clue what was happening here...I do think maybe she is confused about what month this is. I mean, it was like 110* this week...
Nothing better than a pool party with friends you haven't seen in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment