Wednesday, July 26, 2023

FC Week Eight

Well here we are, wrapping things up at camp already. That was fast! I truly feel like I can hardly catch my breath at times, life seems to be passing by so quickly. I guess that's why its so important to be fully present and enjoy every moment, huh! The kids and I were only at camp for a few days during week 8, because the girls had cheer practice and we had to get ready for Portugal. We squeezed in all of our favorite camp things one last time though! I think the kids would probably say the highlight of week 8 was when Brian took them up in the catwalk above the stage in the Tab. He had been promising them all summer! Jack and I stayed on the ground and waved at them!
It was another summer full of Jesus and lots of fun at Falls Creek!
Eileen's cookies during registration on Mondays is always a favorite time of the week for Jack!
 
The drive in...one. last. time.
Why is pushing elevator buttons such a big deal to kids?! 
Jack got his very own pin bag! Next summer will be his first year to really get to do pin trading with his own pins. I'm guessing there will be many superhero pins in our future!
Northwest was at camp week 8, so Madi got to hang out with Cameron & Madelyn a little bit.
Feelin' this...
One last run around the bases...
Evening golf cart rides and exploring around camp is my favorite time, for sure.
Of course it was inevitable, right?! 
We do spend quite a bit of time like this, just sitting around in our room.
Family game of UNO!
Jack kept bowing to Madi and saying "Your Majesty, we need to talk..." it took us a bit to figure out why he was doing this, but then we realized it is from The Little Mermaid, which Jack is pretty much obsessed with these days! So funny!
Carrots, rice, and churros...dinner of champions right there!
I'm really not sure if it was okay for Brian to take the kids up there, but of course he did it anyway. He makes me nervous! After the fact, I'm glad they did it, because I know its something they will never forget! 
Thankful for this spot! Jonah got saved right here two summers ago! 
Look at those sweaty red cheeks! It was HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment