Week 6 of camp was a somewhat "normal" week. Madi was a camper this week with Capitol Hill, so we didn't see too much of her, but she had a great time with her friends! Mackenzie was still having a hard time breathing and wasn't feeling well this week, so she took it easy in the room for the most part. Really wish we could figure out what is going on with her and get it fixed. OH--and another really bad thing that happened this week was Jack breaking Mackenzie's little pinky toe in the recliner in our room. I kid you not--her pinky toe was bent sideways--poor thing! She is having a rough time right now. I ended up taking her to have her toe x-rayed because she couldn't put any weight on it at all, and it was most definitely broken.
It's crazy to me that summer is flying by so fast. Just two more weeks after this, and then we were off to Portugal.
It. Was. A. HOT. One.
Week 6
Jonah is such a great helper!
We ate dinner with our friends from Harrah & it was Hawaiian night.
This is what our room looks like 99% of the time...
Jonah loves going on duo's with program staff after the counting room.
Jack brought back some "souvenirs" from Hawaiian night! Lol! He loves these things!
Jack's ready to teach!
Jack and I sat up in the Caf and listened to Daddy teach in the MEC one day during middle school time. These cars go everywhere we go!
Sometimes you get sleepy on golf cart rides!
I think this may be the only picture we have of Mackenzie from this entire week. She just wasn't feeling very well still, so she laid low and rested most of the time.
Brian makes fun of me, but I really do like Falls Creek pins. I cant help it! These are the Exec Staff and Staff pins for every year we have been on FC staff. We have most of them, but we are missing a few for some reason.
Madi on the Zipline!
Jack loves running in the Tab...he REALLY loved it when he gets this kind of attention!
The program staff had their "Christmas party" during Late Night this week.











































No comments:
Post a Comment