We were all back together again for week 4 of camp & it was wonderful. I really don't remember much about camp this week, because we laid pretty low. We pretty much stayed in our room 95% of the time this week, trying to recuperate from the busy first 3 weeks of the summer. It's crazy that after this week, camp is half over. I don't know why this summer feels so different to me, but I have barely caught my breath. I guess because everything is just non-stop busy, it feels like its flying by. Jeremy and Caleb Freeman were the speakers this week & it is always fun to be around them. 

Caleb is funny...we took this picture and then he said we needed to do it again so he could put his arm around Madi! That's the picture above...thus, her big smile and red cheeks! =0)))
Such a good big brother!
I wonder how many of these iced coffee drinks this girl got this summer. It's a good thing we get them 1/2 off!
Making new friends in a cabin at dinner one night.
Brian put these cool lights on our golf cart. They even change colors!
JD quickly became Jack's favorite staffer! Whipped cream for the win!
Sometimes it feels like all we do is eat at camp. I do enjoy not having to figure out what to feed everyone during the summers!
We played many games of PIG this summer. Jack wasn't about to be left out. How he didn't get hit in the head with a basketball, I don't know!
Learning how to take a selfie!
Jack was obsessed with getting dinosaur drinks out of the fridge in the green room. Dr. Pepper cans are advertising the new Jurassic World movie, and he is all about it. I don't let him drink them, he just likes looking at the dinosaurs!
I finally took Jonah to play Nerf wars after Tab one night. I don't think he liked it as much as he thought he would. For one thing, his gun got jammed and didn't work right. At least we tried!
Jack doesn't understand personal space at all.
Green Room dinner of champions!
We met another baby named Jack this week!












































No comments:
Post a Comment