The first weekend in June, for as long as I can remember, we have the Garrett Family Reunion. Brian always has to miss it because its the weekend before camp starts and he just can't leave FC, but the kids and I always try to be there. This year it was at Roman Nose State Park. I wasn't too excited about driving all the way out there, but it really was the perfect place and worth the drive. It was a beautiful day & it was great to see family that we don't see often. Little did we know, we would lose my Uncle Jimmy just 3 short days later. I am so thankful that we had this day together. This is a huge reminder that we never know what tomorrow holds, so it is important to make the most of each day we have.
Poppa had all 7 of his Great-Grandbabies there. I know that meant the world to him!
And here are all of the Grandkids & Great-Grands...I so wish Brian could have been there for these pics.
Love this group pic!
The water balloon fight was the highlight of the day for the kids! It was wild!
Love my Poppa!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment