Jack was kind of an "only child" during week 3 of camp too, because Jonah was at CrossTimbers and the girls were campers with STBC. I was kind of glad once we made it through those first 3 weeks of summer, and things settled down just a little. I was missing the simplicity of having all of our babies at camp with us all summer. It's very different now that they are older and have all of these activities happening all summer.
Week 3 is fun, because we have so many friends to visit with. We spent quite a bit of time at the Hollis cabin with STBC, especially since the girls were there. Mostly I just spent the entire week chasing Jack! I don't think I sat through an entire evening service the whole summer. Impossible with a 2 year old!
Here are some pics of Jack livin' it up at camp during week 3!
Jack knows where to find the m&m's and how to get in! #campkid
The green room is a fav for sure! =0)
The girls rode to camp with us & met STBC over at the cabin when they arrived at camp. I took these pics of Jack laying on the bed in the room I always stayed in with the kids. So many memories there...
Large & in charge...
He fell asleep one evening during dinner with STBC, so Chris let him sleep on her bed.
Late-night Encanto showing!
Loving on Madi during one of the morning worship times. He was definitely missing his big sisters & brother, after 2 weeks at camp without them! He actually fell asleep on Madi during the music. So sweet!
His hair! Lol! I'm sure we had just come in from sweating to death outside.
When we visited Jonah at crosstimbers, Jack LOVED playing in the dirt!
And this is why I can't sit through services with Jack. He kept scooting further and further down the aisle and looking back at me to see what I was going to do about it. Ornery!!
Jack got to bring some of his new birthday toys to play with at camp!
I'm not sure what I was thinking with this hair...the boy needed a haircut!!
"Helping" Daddy get the block party stuff set up.
Jack loved the glow sticks from STBC's dance party.
Yay for popsicles! They make everything better!
Lol! King of the bed!
Jack was so happy to have Jonah back at camp on Thursday afternoon!













































No comments:
Post a Comment