I love the 4th of July almost as much as I love Christmas! We spent the afternoon and evening at GMa's house and she took the kids to buy fireworks. I loved going to the fireworks stand when I was a kid! We went back to her house and had dinner & popped fireworks. Jack's favorite part was most definitely playing in the water hose! Mackenzie went to pick out fireworks with us, but she missed popping them because she had a party to go to. Her friend Sarah's sweet 16 party was this night.
I thank God for my life, and for the stars and the stripes! (insert music notes)
Fun, fun night with the family! And nothing is cuter than 4th of July pictures, so there are a lot of them!
I found Madi this Stitch shirt at Wal-Mart and she loved it! It was way too big, so we cut and tied the bottom of it.
Lol! Jack was covered in dirt from head to toe, so the water hose came in handy!
There was only one small mishap when Jack almost got ahold of a lit sparkler, but the crisis was averted and nobody got burned. Thank goodness!
Drinking from the water hose on a hot day is something every kid should get to do!
He went for it! Lol!
no nap + fireworks + water hose = sleepy boy











































































No comments:
Post a Comment