Sunday, June 19, 2022

Jack's 2nd Birthday Letter

Sweet little Jack,
Happy 2nd Birthday! 
It seems like just yesterday when we found out you were on the way. You are our constant reminder that God always has a plan & its always better than ours! I can't imagine life without you, and I'm so thankful that God gave you to us. You bring joy and happiness to everyone you come in contact with. You make us laugh, you make us happy, oh, and you make us tired! =0) You are a Momma's boy & you have somehow wormed your way into sleeping with me pretty much every night. My favorite thing you say is "Mommy I hold you!" when you want me to hold you, and you say it a lot! There's no doubt about it...you are the "baby" of the family, in every sense of the word. You are the center of attention, and you know it. Your big brother and sisters adore you, and you know it. You are CUTE, and I think you know it! You are a go-getter, and you don't ever sit still. You are very smart, strong-willed and stubborn, and happy as long as you get what you want, so I guess I have to also add SPOILED to your list of character traits. Haha! 
You are deeply loved and I know God has great plans for your life. Since you love Winnie the Pooh so much, I will end with my favorite Pooh quote...

You're Braver than you believe,
Stronger than you seem,
Smarter than you think &
Loved more than you know.

Your #1 Fan forever,
~ Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment