Monday, June 13, 2022

Week TWO

The 2nd week of camp sent Mackenzie to Super Summer and Madi & Jonah to VBS with GMa! So Jack had our undivided attention...which was a lot of work! Haha! This was the week leading up to Jack's 2nd birthday, so he got extra cuddles and kisses from Momma. Why do they have to grow up so fast?! I realize how much the big kids help out when they aren't here. We sure missed them! 
This was a short, kind of different week at camp for us. We missed Tuesday for Uncle Jimmy's funeral, and then I left Thursday to go home and get ready for Jack's birthday party. The highlight of camp this week was getting to spend time with Jamie & our friends at Open Door. 
Madi & Jonah had a blast with GMa at VBS!
Todd & Angela's birthdays are also in June. I made this little collage for Angela's birthday...sure love her!
Jack's hair on the golf cart is the best.
I had this bright idea to let Jack go swimming in the dunk tank before the block party...well...it was a complete fail. I didn't know it would terrify him so badly. Poor baby!
He recovered okay after a warm bath and cuddles from Momma.
These pictures of Jack zooming through the tabernacle sum up what this summer was like perfectly. He never stopped moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment