Jonah played his last game Saturday and he has had a great season. This was probably the last time he will play through the Y, because next year he will be able to play in the Destiny league with his school friends. He will still be playing with Owen either way, so he won't care. We have enjoyed playing on a team with Coach Rob and are thankful for all he has taught Jonah the past few years. He gave Jonah the "Most Improved" Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Award this year & I couldn't agree more. From defense to dribbling to shooting the ball, Jonah has improved so much this season! I've gotta say though, as much as I love watching our kids play basketball, I am GLAD their seasons are all done. =0)
Good job, Jonah! We are so proud of you!
Because of covid restrictions, the Y pretty much kicks you out the minute your game is done, so we had to do awards outside where it was FREEZING.












No comments:
Post a Comment