Mackenzie had to do a Science fair project this year...duh-duh-duh....Science fair projects are probably my least favorite school assignment EVER. Both of the girls actually had to do Science fair this year, but Madison's was done completely at school so that was awesome!
Mackenzie chose an experiment about which type of gum blows the biggest bubbles. It ended up being a fun and easy project, and we actually had a great time with it. We laughed a lot, while chewing and blowing bubbles with 5 or 6 kinds of gum. It makes my teeth hurt, just thinking about it!
Conclusion? Big League Chew blew the biggest bubbles. Who knew?!
Mackenzie was the "amateur" bubble blowing test subject.
And I was the "professional" bubble blowing test subject. Hahaha! I don't think I'm classified as a "professional," but we just went with it.
I mean, I did blow a 5" bubble, so that counts for something!








No comments:
Post a Comment