It was a cozy Valentines Day at home on Sunday...full of a big breakfast, cuddles, SNOW and lots of love! I made heart shaped french toast, bacon and scrambled eggs, and a new family favorite, strawberry bread. It wasn't the fastest thing to make, but everyone loved it, and I have to agree that it was definitely yummy! I saw the recipe for it recently and showed it to Jonah, and he has asked me about it nearly every day since. So I decided Valentine's Day was the perfect time to try it!
We gave the kids their Valentines & they also had cards to open from GMa and Poppa & Louise. I love the picture Brian and the kids got me that says "God Gave Me You." I don't even think Brian realizes it, but that's the title of a kids book we have had since Mackenzie was a baby, and it is very special to me.
Jack really liked his card! =0)
Woohoo! Diaper money for Jack!
Jack's 1st Valentine's Day cards!
The kids made these sweet Valentine's! Homemade cards are my favorite always!











































No comments:
Post a Comment