We landed in SLC and went straight to lunch at the Red Iguana, with the two Youth Pastors who were traveling with us. Then Brian, Jack and I drove over to the Great Salt Lake area and looked around and took some pics. I will forever remember that as the place where I dropped my phone and busted the screen to pieces. Oops. And UGH. At least I had an upgrade & was thinking about getting a new phone anyway, I guess.
It is fun and exciting to visit new places! The only time I had ever been to Utah before this was when we we went on our Spring Break road trip a few years back, but we didn't go through Salt Lake so this was new to me. It was fun for Brian to look around and see all of the places he remembered from when he lived in Utah as a kid.
I have missed getting to travel with Brian the last year and a half, so this felt good...even with our little tag-along. =0)
Hahahaha! Brian likes to take pano pics but sometimes he doesn't realize how much they distort people's faces...Jack looks a little strange in this one!





















No comments:
Post a Comment