Monday, February 1, 2021

Disney World, We're Comin' For you!!!


We went to lunch with Desiree and Jeff after church on Sunday at Buffalo Wild Wings and of course the conversation turned to Disney. They said something about going in November, and I was like "Hey! We're going in November too!" Well turns out, they are going the week before us. Des said "You guys should just come a few days early and stay with us at AKL." I looked at her and was like "Um, don't say that unless you're serious!" Anyway, after talking to Brian and asking her about a million times if she was really serious, we are now going to spend 3 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge with them at the beginning of our vacation and the end of theirs. Woohooo!!!! I'm so excited about this! They are DVC members and this is their home resort. We don't have to pay anything to stay with them, which is just the nicest thing ever. It is really expensive to stay there, so it would never be an option for us without an opportunity like this. It's good to have friends in high places, huh?! We will be in a 2 bedroom villa, with a Savanna view, which means we will be able to see all kinds of animals right out our windows! The kids will have to miss a few days of school, but I'm sure they won't mind too much! G-Ma will fly in on Friday, so she will get to spend 2 nights there with us also. I think we will probably go to Epcot and Animal Kingdom with Jeff and Des on Friday and Saturday, before they leave on Sunday. They have never been to Disney World with kids, so this will be an eye opener for them...hahaha! I can't wait for November to get here! It feels like it has been forever since we've been to Disney World. I just really really hope they lift the mask mandate before our trip. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment