Jack got to fly on an airplane for the first time, to Salt Lake City, UT. This was actually the first time we have ever flown with a baby, and it was much easier than I thought it would be. I was worried that we would be the people with a screaming baby for the entire flight, but Jack did great! It helped a lot that we had a direct flight, and he was ready for a nap about the time we took off. I nursed him and he went right to sleep...never even knew when the plane took off. Our flight was around 2 1/2 hours and he slept for a good part of that time. We kept him entertained with puffs, toys, and the magazine in the seat in front of us, the rest of the time. He also had fun peeking at the people sitting behind us, and he made several new friends along the way. =0) I brought his little headphones, in case the pressure or noise bothered his ears, but he didn't wear them most of the time. I did take some pics of him wearing them though, because it was so cute! I was very glad it wasn't any longer of a flight though, because between trying to keep Jack happy and wearing a mask, I was SO ready to get off that plane.
This was a work trip for Brian to set up the GoStudents trip for this summer, and I'm so glad that Jack and I got to tag along.
Here we go!! It was very helpful that they let us board early since we had a baby.
We did it!!


































No comments:
Post a Comment