Here are some misc. pics from February! It was a COLD month and it makes me so ready for summer.
Jonah: "Momma, don't you think I kind of look like a preacher today?"
We are always so so thankful and relieved every year when this happens and we can proceed with enrollment for next year!
Sometimes you've just gotta DoorDash chocolate chip cookies and Diet Coke, right?? I mean, it was a cold, rainy Sunday night and Brian was gone all day...no way was I going out, and I NEEDED this! (I won't include how much it cost.)
Madison picks at food like this, after I tell her she can't have any more...she did it with a muffin earlier this same day. Like a little mouse! She makes me laugh!
When my room is clean, it is worthy of a picture...
It's so fun to watch the kids play with Jack! Especially now that Jack is starting to interact with them more! He loves his big brother & sisters!
4 little monkeys, jumping on the bed!
And more rhythmic writing...
Harmonica man!
Sunday mornings are something...Jack still spits up ALL of the time...
The girls are so helpful!
W flew back from Utah and met GMa and the kids for her birthday dinner at a Mexican place near the airport. Jack got scared by the whole sombrero/singing situation...
How we love GMa!
"Momma, please rescue me!"
The 6th grade girls had a Bible study & painting night at the Brumfield's and they painted the cutest flower canvases.
Mackenzie was invited to Daelyn's "Happily Never After" murder mystery party...it was supposed to be the weekend of Valentine's Day, but the snow caused it to be pushed back a few weeks. She was originally not super excited about having to be "Little Miss Muffet," but I think we did a pretty good job of making her look stylish! =0) (I found this dress on Amazon, and miracle of miracles...she loved it and it fit perfectly!)
She even got the "Dressed to Kill Award!" =0)))
Madison's science fair project...I didn't get a pic of her with her board, but when Daddy came to help Mackenzie carry her board in, they found Madison's project and took a pic of it for me. She chose a project to see what gets pennies the cleanest...vinegar, ketchup, baking powder, etc. I can't remember which one worked best.
Starting him young...haha!
Jonah loves his Sunday School class! They play this jump rope game at the end of class every week & he is always a sweaty mess when I pick him up! I'm glad he has fun at church.










































No comments:
Post a Comment