Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunday Mornings

I just had to post these pic's because they are so cute! I am sometimes late to church because I have to take pictures of them...a bad excuse, I know, but it can't be helped! Madison didn't do much better in her class this week...they said she stood at the door with her backpack waiting for me again. Oh, my! Mackenzie, on the other hand, loves going to her class. I am so thankful that we get to be a part of South Tulsa Baptist Church. God has blessed us for sure...it is a wonderful place to serve and worship, and to train our children in the ways of the Lord!

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"

Madison needs her bangs cut!She looks so grown up here...I'm not okay with it!

Mackenzie always has an opinion about what she does and does not want to wear...she usually gets her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment