When we got home from vacation, we went to PetSmart and what do you know...they had a DORA hermit crab cage. How crazy is that?! I wasn't really planning on spending $30 for a box for them, but I think it was just meant to be! (These crabs better stay alive!) Mackenzie was very excited to introduce them to their new home! I think they like it too...they crawled all over the place as soon as we put them in there! We even bought them bigger, pretty painted shells to grow into! (Now maybe Mack will stop wanting a dog!)
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Our New Pets
When we got home from vacation, we went to PetSmart and what do you know...they had a DORA hermit crab cage. How crazy is that?! I wasn't really planning on spending $30 for a box for them, but I think it was just meant to be! (These crabs better stay alive!) Mackenzie was very excited to introduce them to their new home! I think they like it too...they crawled all over the place as soon as we put them in there! We even bought them bigger, pretty painted shells to grow into! (Now maybe Mack will stop wanting a dog!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment