
Yea! Fall is HERE!!! This was a fun Sunday afternoon at home...we cuddled and watched a movie together on the couch. Well, Mackenzie watched the movie and I took a nap! We are going to have to go shopping soon for some Fall clothes...it was actually chilly today, and we weren't sure what to wear! When we got home from church on Sunday night, we played in the backyard. Sundays are always busy, but this was a pretty relaxing one for us! I am very excited for all that comes along with Fall this year! Cooler weather, Mackenzie's birthday, the pumpkin patch, Halloween, and Thanksgiving...gotta love it!

Madison LOVES to swing!

Mackenzie is really into pretending she is a baby these days...I kind of like that since she is growing up so fast!

It seems like just yesterday that we were afraid she would fall off if she climbed on by herself...now she swings while standing up on the seat!

Wish I looked this cute in a sweatsuit!

We love playing in the backyard!

A new trick...she can swing herself!

Man, daddy is strong! They had so much fun with this!

One of my favorite daddy pictures ever!

On Monday, Mackenzie started dance class at Jenks Dance Academy. She loved that she got to dance to Strawberry Shortcake and Pocahontas music! I already can't wait for her dance recital, and its 7 months away! We did have to buy new ballet shoes, because her little feet have grown! She still knows how to strike a pose!

Natural sunlight, natural beauty!

The weather has been so wonderful, that we have made several trips to our neighborhood playground recently. The girls love it!


She had to have her monkey!

I love these little legs...she looks so cute in her new tennis shoes!


I wish this picture wasn't blurry, but I still like it!

This was so cute...daddy showed them how to swing and look up at the sky...they both did it for the longest time!

Madison really liked doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment