
The beach with the girls was so much fun! They loved playing in the sand and jumping over waves. This is where we spent most of our time, so of course I have a lot of pictures of it! I would get my camera out and take pictures when we first got to the beach, and then I would put it away so it didn't get sand in it. Before we left for vacation, Grandma Baldwin went shopping for Mackenzie some bathing suits...she picked out the cutest ones ever! Even though this will be the only time Mackenzie gets to wear them, it was worth it! One day, Madi can wear them too.
Madison already had 7 (yes, 7) bathing suits, so she didn't get any new ones!
Here is a little video of Madison on the beach...she loved it and ran all over the place. No fear of the water at all!
This was on Sunday, the day we got to Port Aransas. It didn't take us long to find the beach!




This is what vacation is all about!

It wouldn't be a normal trip to the beach without burying Mackenzie!


The break-out!

Daddy tried burying Madison too, but she wasn't too sure about it!

Mackenzie did really good in the ocean...I thought she might be afraid of it, but she had a great time jumping over the waves and playing in the water.

This was day # 2 at the beach...these swimsuits were my favorites! Madison is wearing one that was Mackenzie's at this age, and Mackenzie is wearing one of her new ones that Grandma found. I wish I looked this cute in a bathing suit!

Uh-oh! Crack me up!


Beach Baby! Madison actually looked at the camera AND smiled...I was so happy!


Grandma Baldwin picked this bathing suit because she said it looked like something I would wear...she's right...wish it came in my size!

She was checking out that seaweed!

Mackenzie loved chasing the birds when we went to Daytona Beach last year, and she loved it this year too!

Love this picture...it looks like she caught one!

Our little bird!

This was our last day in Port Aransas, and our last trip to the beach. Daddy decided he wanted to buy a boogie board (why we didn't do this earlier in the week, I'm not sure!). He took Mackenzie to play on it too, and she had fun except for taking tumble into the water. Madison had fallen asleep and I was holding her under the tent, when I saw Mack fall completely under the water. Daddy came to the rescue very quickly, and she recovered well. She even talks about it and says boogie boarding was fun, so no harm done!
Where big sister goes, little sister goes! On our last day, the beach was really dirty...stuff washing up from the storm I guess.

This occuppied her for a long time....UP

"I made it!"

...and DOWN! It was a new trick!

Grandma Baldwin is very creative...she built this coffee cup and saucer, and had the girls fill it with seaweed for the coffee (which they loved!)

Daddy is the best sand castle builder ever! He worked and worked on this castle! It was Ariel's Castle, to be exact! When he was done, Mackenzie helped him fill it with water. Very fun!

Well, that is the end of our fun at the beach! Can't wait to go back again sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment