Thursday, April 24, 2025

Off to Philly

Here we are, off to Philly & DC for Jonah's 6th grade Government trip!! 
Jonah and I flew into Philadelphia on Thursday evening, the day before the rest of the group arrived. The group flight was extremely early and I didn't want to deal with that...this was much more relaxing and we got a full nights sleep before officially starting the trip. This is our family's third 6th grade Government trip, and we were very excited about this one-on-one time with Jonah! He is our laid-back, easy going, content with very little, sweet kid...and sometimes that means he can get overlooked...never intentionally, its just the nature of our fast-paced life and his lowkey personality--that I love so much! So I was very excited for this week to be all about Jonah & to pour all of my attention/time/love/money into him for a few days! After a bit of confusion over our tickets, and scrambling to get them rebooked when I realized the day before that they had been cancelled, it was a smooth travel day. When we got there, we grabbed Chick-fil-A in the airport, uber'd to our hotel, and spent a quiet evening laying in bed watching Harry Potter. It was a relaxing, quiet start to our trip! 
I love this boy so much!
Here's the recap video from the first few days of our trip...
Starting things off with Starbucks, of course! 
This was only Jonah's second trip to fly so he was a little nervous, but he did great! 
The Tipton's were on our same flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment