Saturday, April 26, 2025

Jonah's Valley Forge Prayer

After the teacup talk from Mrs. Low, we made our way to the final stop at Valley Forge, the arch where we had a special time of prayer with our kids. This has been one of the most meaningful moments of the 6th grade trip with each of our kids. I pulled up this blogpost I wrote when Jonah was born and read it to him, and then prayed over him. I was kind of a blubbering mess, but Jonah was so sweet and patient as I made my way through this. I am so thankful that God is always with Jonah, in the good times and bad... even when I may not be there as he becomes more independent in this next season of life. 
Thank you, God, for the gift of Jonah! What an absolute blessing he is! I pray that You would go before him, and go with him, with every step he takes. I pray that he always knows how very deeply loved he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment