Thursday, April 10, 2025

Moving On Up?

Look who's moved to the top bunk?! Maybe? Lol! Getting Jack to sleep in his own bed has been...challenging...at best. He is a cuddler and wants to sleep right next to us. He has been sleeping with Jonah most nights, for quite a while now. Jonah has been such a good sport about it, and is the best big brother ever. The long-term goal is to get Jack to start sleeping in the top bunk by himself. It's just kinda lonely up there though, ya know? I think we are making progress though. Slowly...
Jack is almost 5 years old, so I know we are way behind on this situation, but I really am not too worried about it. One of these days, he won't want to sleep with us anymore and it will be a non-issue. Why get all worked up over it now? (last kid...baby of the family...momma's too tired...whatever works!)
This is what bedtime is like at our house LOL!!! When all of our kids are grown and no longer living at home, these are the moments I will miss the most.
Interview with Jack about sleeping in his own bed! =0))) The fact that he knows Jesus is always with him is everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment