Saturday, April 12, 2025

April Misc

Here are just some random pictures from April. It was a very busy, very fun month! Things are happening at such a fast pace, that most of the time I can hardly catch my breath. I just try to remind myself that someday I will miss the busyness and chaos of this season we are in. 
Starting April 1st with a smile...and new eyelashes! (And a red nose, but whatever...)
I don't even know what cookies she's talking about, but anytime your 16 year old tells you she loves you and you're the best mom in the world, it's a great day! 
Well this makes it real...
Deep breaths...
Those blue eyes...
Cracking up at Madi's bathroom sign..."Please help my sanity." LOL
And her "Every article of clothing is $1 owed to Momma"...not a bad idea!
Trying to eat healthier & walk 10,000 steps these days...
I did 55 dozen of these cookies for CHA...so thankful for this order to help us with DC and Boston food/spending money!
Love seeing him play basketball in the driveway!
Off to swim lessons!
Getting ready for JSB! Madi was the hair dresser this year, and she made Mackenzie's hair look so pretty! 
Apparently, the ice bucket challenge is a thing again? 
Resurrection eggs for Easter!
Jack has started doing this mime thing...no clue where he learned it, but it sure is funny!
DC trip kick off meeting, a few nights before we left. 
6th grade field trip to the State Capitol. Parents couldn't go... =0( 
Jonah has enjoyed being part of crosswalk duty for morning drop off this year.
I think he's outgrowing this seat! Hahaha! 
Brian was invited to a fancy dinner at Vast at the top of the Devon tower. It was the night Jonah and I left for DC, so he took Mackenzie with him! Love that they got to do this together!
Between Jonah's DC trip and Mackenzie's Boston trip, we were gone a lot from the end of April through mid-May. Jack was all smiles though, and had a great time at GMa's house! 
Jonah got to miss a day of school for an eye appt in Tulsa, but first he went to an early morning breakfast meeting with Daddy downtown.
Love the new glasses he picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment