Saturday, April 5, 2025

Cheer Banquet

We wrapped up a beautiful season of cheer tonight, at the cheer banquet! Not sure I'm gonna make it through all of this senior stuff that is coming at us so fast. I love that my girls got to cheer together for the past two years. Each of the Senior girls had an underclassmen say a few words about them. Madi's words to her sister were the sweetest, and I loved that she added a little humor at the end! I know she was so nervous to speak in front of this big group of people, but she did it perfectly! I am glad that Madi has a few more years of cheer, so this isn't the complete end of CHA cheer for our family. I can't imagine what it will be like without Mackenzie there next year though. Choosing thankfulness over sadness though! The Senior girls were all armed with their floaties, so they were protected in their Senior Assassins game. 
So very proud of Madi! You can be sure I cried...loved her ending with the bathroom comment! 
GMa is always there! Love the special relationship she shares with them!
Stunning! 
Beautiful!!
1st Mascot for CHA!! Whoop, whoop!!
The girls made this video, saying one word describing each of them.
Okay, now back to picture taking! 
So thankful for Lori & Emma's investment into Mackenzie over the past 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment