Here we are, finishing up the last week of camp...week EIGHT...in some ways it feels like the summer just started yesterday, and in some ways it feels like it has lasted forever. As ready as I am to be back home, settled into a routine, I am also sad to see it come to an end. So many sweet memories were made!
Jack had a solid start to his pin collection by the end of the summer...Jack Jack, Olaf, and Dinosaur pins...what could be better?!
Jack's motto--When you don't get what you want, just lay down in the floor and pout about it.
This picture sums up how Jack and I slept all summer...
Jonah has waited all summer for Owen to visit Falls Creek during week 8! This was actually our very last night of camp for the summer, because the kids and I went home a few days early. So it was a fun way to wrap things up!
Last ICEE's of the summer!
Owen even got to come backstage and help run decision cards with Jonah.
Love our Madi girl!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment