Once we got settled at our hotel, we headed out to do some sight-seeing and shopping. We started with lunch at Shake Shack in Times Square (so good!) and then made our way to the Disney Store, Lego Store, and Harry Potter Store. You know--all the most important places in NYC! We really just wanted to get that out of the way so Brian wouldn't have to endure it. =0) I knew he wouldn't care anything about shopping, and this made for a great girls day in NYC! Madi is all about Stitch these days, so it didn't take her long to spend most of her money in the Disney store. And Mackenzie was about to pass out, she was so excited by everything in the Harry Potter store. It really was very cool! She ended up getting this cool wooden Harry Potter suitcase with her initials on it. We won't talk about the fact that the handle on it broke before we even got out of NYC. =0( We managed to navigate the subway safely & without getting lost, so I felt very accomplished and proud of myself! After shopping, we made our way back to the hotel to meet up with Brian for the evening. I will always cherish this day with my girls!
We had to wait outside in line for about 30 minutes to get in.
Madi's dream wall, right here!
Madi just HAD to have this baby Stitch! She said "look at his eyes! I can't leave him!"
She splurged on this Loungefly, but it is pretty cute!
Madi wanted to hold Mackenzie's hand, and Mack wasn't having it. So funny!
The girls' first subway experience!
She was looking for "cute" rats in the subway...I can't even! haha!
I sent this pic to Brian..."I've got this!" LOL
Next up, the Harry Potter Store. I must say, it was impressive!
Mackenzie got a new wand too!
Then on to the Lego store, to buy a souvenir for Jonah!
The Flatiron Building was under construction of some kind.
We had to wait an hour or so, to get Mack's initials on her HP luggage, so we got a drink and found a park to sit down in for a few minutes.
Couldn't leave without a Butterbeer!
Making our way back to the hotel...
We got back to the room about 15 mins before Brian got there. I looked on FindMyFriends app and saw that he was almost there, so we hid from him. I didn't really think it would work, but we got him! So fun!































































No comments:
Post a Comment