After Jack's 8:00 PM "nap," he was ready to party! I took these pictures at 11:55 PM and he was going strong. It is impossible to have any kind of normal sleep schedule at Falls Creek. The room we stay in has windows that back up to the hill leading up to the ampitheater, so it is very loud until around 10:30 every night. I guess its a good thing we have never really had a strict, set schedule with our kids. This is why afternoon naps are a necessity. But I will tell you for sure...I was TIRED at this point in the summer & just wanted this stinker to GO TO SLEEP! He was clearly not sleepy & loving life with his Toy Story friends. (It was after 1:00 AM before he finally gave it up.) #yawn
I can't with the arms tucked behind his head thing...so funny!







No comments:
Post a Comment