Here are some misc pics from July! It was a whirlwind of a month and I can't believe its already come and gone. Summer went by way too fast this year.
We went to the lake on Saturday of 4th of July weekend. The kids had a water balloon fight & Jack LOVED it!
Mackenzie went to Sarah's Sweet 16 party!
Madi made this sibling video...hilarious! Not sure where she found this song, but its spot on!
More 4th of July lake fun!
So fun that Brian is on the new FC puzzle that they sold in the gift shop this summer.
He's getting so big!
The plants on our front porch are huge...if only we would've known the water was seeping under the front door and ruining our hardwood floors...ughhhhhhh!
They really were so beautiful though!
Jack is this kind of tired, going to from place to place this summer! LOL! Ignore the disgusting stains on his carseat...it's just apple juice, I promise...but still...ick!
We spent the weekend between weeks 5 and 6 in Tulsa, for the Dude Perfect tour and Tulsa GoStudents. So. Tired. Had to do laundry in the sauna of a laundry room at the hotel. I miss my house!!
This was at the GoStudents Tulsa project, at Red Fork Baptist Church Sunday morning after STBC...fun fact, I'm pretty sure this is the church my Great-Poppa Beets was saved and baptized in, where he and GG went to church for many years when they lived in Tulsa. I probably came here a few times as a little girl & don't even remember it.
We had a Connection Group swim party at the Masters' house. It's always fun to catch up with friends!
I'm not okay with the fact that she's getting mail from colleges...not okay at all!
What even?! Why? It's July! Lol!
The boys were happy to spend a few days at home while Daddy was in Peru! I love watching them play together!
Where's Jack?
I found him like this in Madi's bed! He's not spoiled at all!
This shows perfectly why I am nervous about moving him upstairs...I'm afraid he will climb over the banister. If ever there was a baby who could figure out how to do it, this is the one...

Figured we should actually try Reese's Puffs since the girls made a music video about them! Pretty good...
Somehow Madison talked me into having a sleepover on the weekend we were home while Brian was in Peru.
over. it. come on fall!
Snapchatting with Madi!
Getting ready for Cincinatti!
I'm not even sure what was happening, but it must have been funny! If I had to guess, Brian was probably doing something to make her laugh?!
Finally getting there!
Blended strawberry lemonade from Starbucks? Yes, please!
Finally back home at the very end of July!
I was out shopping or something & Madi sent me this video of Jack telling me that he missed me! So sweet! That little voice.











































No comments:
Post a Comment